Thursday 25 November 2010

the end of the world as we know it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1332907/The-2-99-Lidl-Christmas-pudding-came-taste-test.html


on that note, i still haven't started on my xmas pud. boo.


back in vienna, which now feels like home, though i long for frankfurt, i do. yesterday i drove a brand new car (and one of my heels got stuck under the gas pedal and i better stop at that), and today first set of my houseguests arrive and i'm crazy excited and i've put on all the lil lights and scrubbed the flat and everything smells just nice. i did a fair bit of shopping yesterday and i even got that thing that toasts your bread and cuts it in triangles. yay!



not sue what more to say;
NS's been strange, but i miss my friends.

back in vienna, my bf smells of lavender and chlorine.

5 comments: