Sunday 17 October 2010

Niels+Coco

i am one lousy tour guide.

we spent most of saturday shopping for food (?) and later walking aimlessly through the 20th district, where there's really nothing to see and then we circled round neubau (aimlessly) and at some point called it a day. sunday was grey and horrible but we embraced the rain and spent hours reading, eating and having teas and coffees in numerous coffeplaces




followed by a visit to MAK for the designfair where I ran into CocoLores, who are friends to lovely Tanja who did most of my jewelry (i digress) and WienMuseum. WienMuseum hosts an interesting overview of austrian designers 2000-2010 and we liked it much. apart from that most of their guards suck big time. rude and unfriendly and they kept running after me and asking to see my ticket.
i looked decent i swear.




href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjhqVPVpsW33nR-c9iFomi5Xuq5hsi6XYE_-sktHp2hSYUEX207AqkwoVhBCcZB5x05T48KATl2tyaFupe1nY8ZtOyam6fq8qR_KO2dMTXd5eSPdIagtwTAaAiEn_zIDvMhQRt3n9H9tS8/s1600/5090007647_b4c991a211_b.jpg">





in more mundane news, i drove my boss' car today and managed to avoid crashing into a big mean truck. not my fault. entirely not my fault. we were all lucky. in the end the driver regained control of the vehicle, and i was happy i kept my distance.
reverse parking was tad more difficult.
in the end stephanie saved the day.

i would add sth but i dont wanna jinx it :)

work got complicated. i will take up a 6 month mission and continue doing my project, parallel. goodbye private life.

No comments:

Post a Comment