Tuesday 12 October 2010

extracurricular

went to another expat get-together, this time however with the purpose of speaking/ practising German. was yet again on two minds whether to go or not (twas cold, and i'm grumpy and decaffeinated) but i did and it was ....well .....interesting. nice bunch of people, but different levels so all in all a big mess. i had one chamomile tea for crying out loud! they had beer and food and beer! i cycled back and nibbled on my cheddar.
today was photo club and my photo ranked well, although not as good as last time.
no other news.
i have a new haircut, but i think that the lady who did my hair hates me. but maybe she's just austrian. it's a bit on the bolshy side. short.

niels should be here friday night, in his honour i plan to gorge on CARBS. donotcare.


PS French speak adorable German.
(French in general, not my the French)

3 comments:

  1. mmmmm.... cheddar! mature cheddar is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I speak russian, not German... am i still adorable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. not at all, but i love you to bits. hmmmm...let's make plans for winter.

    ReplyDelete