Thursday 14 October 2010

carbs are the new black

still haven't had any coffee (day 6) but am blissfully full. carbs galore! started off with today's lunch (potatoes! couscous!) and ended up with some french chocolate and maroons (apparently there're french everywhere and they all like me and bring me chocolate and open the doors for me and you know do frenchy type of things. apart from well one.)
anyway my stew was kind of dry, but my lunch companion was lovely! we gotta do it again.
afternoon was pretty eventful, and things at work might get very very complicated soon, and i might need to manage two countries, career-wise superb, private life wise shite. but really really shite. not sure how to get out of it. actually i cannot get out of it at all. let's see.

i drive a big mean car on monday which ain't mine, but my boss' and i am not yet nervous about it.
niels is here tomorrow and while he ain't my first house guest, he's def the first one from frankfurt. *excited*
oh, and my next door neighbour is a call girl, belle du jour (billie piper) kind.

i love this tattoo

1 comment:

  1. yes, we must do it again soon! maybe we can see how long it takes us to try out everywhere at the naschmarkt?!
    two countries??!

    ReplyDelete