Monday 30 August 2010

caught a lite sneeze

monday morning, my eyes hurt.
slept good to nothing.
not sure what to update on. my house received the first card (hübsch.hübsch) and survived a set of houseguests (yay). my bed a-rrived (triple yay), and i have a violet-walled bedroom with big bed and plush curtains that stinks of new. i like my job, i like the environment, i like my boss and i think i have a pretty clear picture of what i wanna do (job-wise) in the future. i've become more focused and more penetrant, but that has mostly (sad, innit) to do with the fact that the highligh of my social life includes going to the cinema to watch Salt (you don't want to) and have coffee and cake afterwards. well, this sounds bitter, but actually it is ok.

i, in the meanwhile, took up yoga again, developed a liking for audio books and my sunday reading routine blossomed fully.
there's even one arrogant french guy (more focused and more penetrant. haha) i have a crush on.
so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment