Tuesday 18 May 2010

morning becomes eclectic

had a full on breakfast



then flipped through a dozen of glossies (do not read beauty mags; they make you feel ugly) and was poked and prodded by my heartless doctor who came up with yet another life threatening illness. mazel tov! was dismissed after two hours and walzed my way into work in time for lunch. wearing skinny pants because it does not really matter anymore. i got 2 months. exactly.

afterwards got soaked and had a rather productive feldenkreis class with my sociopath group.
so it goes.

anyhow
jaguar love playing cologne tonight






this is however dEUS and probably one of my most favourite songs ever
there...

2 comments:

  1. I should wonder that this song is one of your fave ones, but actually I don't.
    It's one of mines too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess i'm now forgiven for all that libertines shizz?

    i know you like it, actually when i think about it, few years back it on one of the tapes you made for me. do you realize few years=more than erm...10? scary. anyway, see ya very very soon.

    ReplyDelete