Saturday 15 May 2010

cocktails are for pussies

however singapore sling will be the death of me.



now for some shallow&superficial shopping shizz


have finally succumbed to
sleek bob + new job
and did some proper adult shopping.
tried at least.
my fear of grey suits and skin-coloured tights and plain black shoes (urhg) got the better of me.
so i ended up with two tailored retro dresses and two pairs of suede gloves (salmon pink+mint green).
am chanelling a wacky air france stewardess albeit with short legs.



apart from that, it's happy happy days.

4 comments:

  1. hey hey hey what's wrong with black shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well certain kind of black shoes.
    anyway about tuesday--6:30ish is purrfect. i can make my way tw you or we meet somewhere around Part Dieu? i presume you take the train?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, no train. But I'll find you anywhere : )
    Just tell what you want to do - tis just the 2 of us, the Man won't be there. Come to my place or go out...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. part dieu then. which exit?
    am really excited, tis been too long.

    ReplyDelete